In this article, we are going to know some of the famous inspirational quotes of Dalai Lama. But before proceeding to quotes let me tell who is Dalai Lama.
Who is Dalai Lama?
Dalai Lama is a spiritual leader and we have listed some of the motivational famous quotes by Dalai Lama.His Holiness is the spiritual leader of the Tibetan people.
Dalai Lama teachings are best quotes to follow because they change your way of thinking and can bring change in your life. So we have listed Dalai Lama best quotes.
Famous Inspirational Quotes of Dalai Lama
1. “Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.”
2. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.”
3. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.”
4. “To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up.” – Dalai Lama
5. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.”
6. “If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.”
7. “The ultimate source of happiness is not money and power, but warm-heartedness”
8. “This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.”
9. “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.”
9. “It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view.”
10. “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay.”
11. “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation.”
12. “Silence is sometimes the best answer”
13. “The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.”
14. “In our struggle for freedom, truth is the only weapon we possess.”
15. “Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.”
16. “An open heart is an open mind.”
17. “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves”
18. “The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.”
19. “An eye for an eye….we are all blind”
20. “A spoon cannot taste of the food it carries. Likewise, a foolish man cannot understand the wise man´s wisdom even if he associates with a sage.”
21. “There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’
No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.”
22. “Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.”
So above are some of the Inspirational Quotes of Dalai Lama