“A Successful Marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ”
I have been reading this from the time I learned how to read. There was a wooden showpiece with papa which had this quote written on it. I used to find it very funny at first. As I grew up, I realized that it was so true. When I started reading things on the internet, I came across marriage quotes. Some were funny, some meaningful, and some sarcastic. But they all had one thing in common: truth. So here are some of the Happy Marriage Quotes that I grew up reading.
- The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old for it.
2. A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
3. Love, laughter, and happily ever after.
5. Marriage does not guarantee you will be together forever, it’s only paper. It takes love, respect, trust, understanding, friendship, and faith in your relationship to make it last.
6. The greatest marriages are built on teamwork, a mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.
These are a few of my favorite marriage quotes. DO you have your favorite marriage quotes? Share with us in the comments section below. We would love to read and share.